Up to date on 7 Feb 2018
Now that Household Tree Maker 2017* has been out for six months, I’d wish to comply with up on my preliminary assessment. Whereas the consensus is that it’s quicker, and FamilySync, the TreeSync alternative works for most individuals, a small however good portion of customers are nonetheless having main issues, judging by the feedback on my evaluation and in numerous consumer teams. On this follow-up I’ll focus primarily on the issues our readers and I’ve skilled within the areas of performance, together with a couple of beauty points. I’ll additionally supply a couple of recommendations for enchancment.
Fig 1. Mom Combined up with Father
Many customers nonetheless report issues syncing their timber with Ancestry, starting from incapability to sync in any respect, to duplication of profiles or different corruption points. Different customers expertise frequent crashes or freezes, particularly on Home windows, typically necessitating a pc restart.
- One other drawback some customers have reported and I’ve skilled in FTM for Mac (don’t find out about Home windows) is that relationships are typically combined up in
Fig 2. Father Appropriately Matched
Net Merge, e.g., husbands with wives or fathers with moms. For instance, when merging a document from Ancestry comparable to this one,
the mom, Gertrude, was referred to as the daddy, John Cornelius Riegel, and was incorrectly matched to the daddy in my tree. Nevertheless, the daddy within the document was appropriately matched to the daddy in my tree. I’ve additionally had wives incorrectly referred to as husbands. See
Fig Three. Spouse Combined up with Husband
Figs. 1-Three. When going by means of the online merge wizard, husband, wives, fathers, and moms ought to all correctly match up with the connection to the individual being merged.
UPDATE: In response to a Software program MacKiev consultant, the issue of incorrect relationships originated from the Ancestry server, not FTM. They solved the issue of wives being referred to as “husband” by referring to all of them as “partner.” Nevertheless, The mom in Fig. 1 continues to be being known as the daddy and matched as such. In case you discover any document the place the connection is mistaken, please report it to MacKiev, offering the hyperlink to the precise document.
- A obvious error within the Plan workspace is that it states, “Household Tree Maker can import the next file codecs: Household Tree Maker (model 5 and newer)” (Fig. four). Nevertheless, it can’t. FTM 2017 for Mac can solely open information from FTM for Mac by way of model Three.1
Fig four. Household Tree Maker Can Import Model 5?
and FTM for Home windows 2014 and later; the Home windows model can import solely variations 2008 and later. That is additionally an issue with FTM Three.1 and 2014.1.
FTM ought to have the ability to import ALL prior variations of FTM. Even RootsMagic can open almost all FTM and FTW information previous to the MacKiev variations. It’s ridiculous that customers with previous variations should first convert their information utilizing the Household Tree Maker 2005 Starter Version.
- An issue I’ve present in each Mac & Home windows is that the Filter software doesn’t filter out dates which are clean. When you comply with these steps:
1. Click on on the Filter button
2. Filter In People by Any Reality Locations accommodates a spot identify.
Three. Filter Out People by Any Reality Date Is Clean
The filtered record shouldn’t include any people which have clean dates. Nevertheless, the filtered listing does include people which have clean dates. Features ought to work as documented and anticipated.
Fig 5. Can’t Clip Media Merchandise
Clicking on a search end result from Ancestry within the Net Search workspace typically leads to the message “Can’t clip the media merchandise” (Fig. 5), despite the fact that I’m not making an attempt to clip a media merchandise or there isn’t even a media merchandise to clip. The message additionally says I have to be related to the web, however I’m related. The decision is to click on the OK button and the message goes away, so it’s a low precedence merchandise. Nevertheless, it shouldn’t happen until there truly is not any web connection and the consumer is making an attempt to clip a media merchandise.
From reader Marc Rafferty:
- “Outcomes of Ancestry searches now show a preview media, even for census data. Whereas preview media work nicely for sure kinds of data, specifically pictures, they’re actually pointless for census data. You’ll be able to’t learn these preview media (too small) they usually bulk up the record of search outcomes, inflicting one to need to scroll, scroll, scroll. A easy record is greatest. I went on to Ancestry in my net browser to carry out an identical search considering that this is perhaps a results of modifications at Ancestry, however truly I can nonetheless get that good, concise listing of outcomes on the web site. I do not know why FTM made this alteration.
- “By default, new searches launched within the net search window of FTM choose the “Actual” button for the First/Center and Final Identify fields. I by no means begin searches utilizing that choice as you possibly can miss some essential outcomes. So I looked for a option to change this default, however no cube. You must de-select these two buttons each time you search.”
From reader Rick:
Fig 6. FamiilySearch No Longer Helps IE
“FTM 2017 for Home windows (and doubtless earlier variations) use Web Explorer because the browser related to Ancestry and Household Search” (confirmed by MacKiev tech help). Nevertheless, efficient 1 Feb 2018, FamilySearch will not help IE (Fig. 6). Whether or not this implies FamilySearch will cease working utterly, or simply might not work completely, I don’t know; in all probability the latter. In any case, MacKiev should replace the built-in net browser. Ideally they might use one thing open supply, like Chromium or Mozilla.
GEDCOM Import Issues
MacKiev president Jack Minsky beforehand dedicated to creating FTM GEDCOM 5.5.1 compliant. That was purported to occur in FTM 2017 however was undoubtedly overcome by occasions. I hope and anticipate that it’ll occur in a really close to future replace, not the subsequent bug-fix launch, however quickly thereafter.
- Tag NPFX is incorrectly imported into the Title subject. GEDCOM tag NPFX must be imported right into a separate Identify Prefix area (UI change required). Title ought to solely be used for The Aristocracy Titles (King, Queen, Duke, Countess, and so forth.).
zero @I003@ INDI
1 NAME Marija /Roskovenski/
2 NPFX Mrs.
2 TITL Countess
- Tag NICK is imported into the Additionally Recognized As area. It will be higher if it had a separate Nickname area of its personal (UI change required).
zero @I003@ INDI
1 NAME Marija /Roskovenski/
1 NAME Mary /Ruzkovenski/
2 TYPE aka
2 NICK Maria
- Tag ALIA is incorrectly imported into the Additionally Recognized As area. Per the GEDCOM 5.5.1 Normal, ALIA should not be used this manner. Slightly, it’s a sort of cross reference, “An indicator to hyperlink totally different document descriptions of an individual who would be the similar individual.” Instance:
zero @I003@ INDI
1 NAME Marija /Roskovenski/
1 ALIA @I008@
zero @I008@ INDI
1 NAME Märîjá /Rüßkövęñškæ/
1 ALIA @I003@
- Tag REFN on a person imported as “Individual ID.” It might be higher if it have been referred to as “Consumer Reference Quantity (Individual)” to extra intently match the GEDCOM normal, however that may require a change to the UI. Instance:
zero @I003@ INDI
1 NAME Marija /Roskovenski/
1 REFN 1
- Import log incorrectly listed GEDCOM tag ASSO as invalid, although it’s legitimate and was appropriately structured:
zero @I009@ INDI
1 NAME Johann /孔子/
1 SEX M
1 ASSO @I003@
2 RELA Godfather
- Did not import a multimedia report word:
zero @M2@ OBJE
1 FILE /Customers/Keith/Footage/1900 US census inhabitants schedule.jpg
2 FORM jpg
2 TITL 1900 U.S. census, Winslow, Jefferson, Pennsylvania
1 NOTE @N12@
zero @N12@ NOTE Census Place: Winslow, Jefferson, Pennsylvania, Document for Stephen Larco; Roll: 1417; Web page: 31A; Enumeration District: 85; citing NARA microfilm publication T623
- Tag PEDI adopted in a FAMC construction was incorrectly imported as a start baby as an alternative of an adopted youngster.
- Did not import a appropriately formatted tackle construction hooked up to a RESI construction. There was nothing within the import log that it might be ignored. Additionally, the import log incorrectly listed the next tags as invalid, regardless that they’re legitimate and have been appropriately structured: FAX, EMAIL, WWW. Right here’s an instance of a appropriately formatted handle construction:
2 DATE 1891
2 PLAC Winslow, Jefferson, Pennsylvania, USA
2 ADDR 987 Elm St
Three CONT Winslow
Three CONT PA
Three CONT 98765
Three CONT USA
Three ADR1 987 Elm St
Three CITY Winslow
Three STAE PA
Three POST 98765
Three CTRY USA
2 PHON 987-654-3210
2 FAX 987-654-3211
2 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
2 WWW www.countessmaria.com
GEDCOM Export Issues
- Whereas the Tackle Construction within the Header for the CORP is formatted appropriately, Submitter and Repository addresses usually are not right. They need to be formatted the identical approach because the CORP, i.e., utilizing the ADDR and CONT tags. They could additionally use the ADR1, CITY, STAE, POST and CTRY tags, however per the usual:
“The tackle construction ought to be shaped as it will seem on a mailing label utilizing the ADDR and the CONT strains to type the handle construction. The ADDR and CONT strains are required for any handle. The extra subordinate tackle tags resembling STAE and CTRY are offered for use by techniques which have structured their addresses for indexing and sorting. For backward compatibility these strains will not be for use in lieu of the required ADDR.and CONT line construction.”
- Imported tag IDNO appropriately however exported it utilizing EVEN as an alternative of IDNO. Instance of the way it ought to be exported:
1 IDNO 123-45-6789
2 TYPE US Social Safety Quantity
- Tag SLGC (LDS Sealing Youngster) was lacking required tag FAMC when exported. Instance of the way it must be exported:
2 FAMC @F1@
2 DATE 1882
2 PLAC Salt Lake Metropolis, Salt Lake, Utah, USA
- Information undefined by the GEDCOM commonplace with solely Description parts ought to be exported as FACT.TYPE as an alternative of utilizing customized tags.
Advised Function Enhancements
For the Net Search work area:
Fig 7. This Member Tree Report Is Not At present Out there
Present a means for customers to filter out both household tree or document matches. I typically don’t need to see household tree matches, or I need to take a look at them individually. It’s potential to do that on the Ancestry web site.
- Don’t present matches the place “This Member Tree report is just not at present obtainable. It might have been eliminated or it might not but been listed. Please verify once more later” (Fig. 7). These are a waste of area and time, since they supply no info, and the consumer can’t do something with them.
Fig eight. Sync Log Doesn’t Present Which Individual Deleted
- Within the FamilySync Change Log, most modifications and additions are clearly listed. Nevertheless, for deleted individuals, the sync log simply exhibits “ individual” (see Fig. eight). It looks like there should be a solution to seize which individual was deleted when it occurred so it may be listed on the log.
Fig 9. Edit Supply Quotation Textual content Belongs in Element
- The Edit Supply Quotation dialog of the Net Merge wizard typically incorporates textual content like “Report for Johann Riegel” within the Quotation Textual content field (Fig. 9), when it truly belongs within the Quotation Element field. The Quotation Textual content field ought to solely include textual content quoted from the cited portion of the supply.
- Embrace a method to filter on, seek for, or report on Personal details, media and notes. At present it’s attainable to mark these things as personal, however there’s no means to return later and discover every part that’s marked “personal.” In FTM 2017 a workaround is to export to GEDCOM and seek for RESN tags, however that’s not a passable answer. It will be good to seek out them from inside FTM, and it doesn’t look like it must be that tough.
- Supply a time-limited (not feature-limited) trial model of FTM. At a nickel in need of $80, it’s one of the costly family tree apps available on the market. All different main purposes are both free or supply a free trial. Granted that apparently MacKiev offers refunds to disgruntled clients, however they might keep away from the effort by providing a free trial model.
- From reader Sandra:
With the growing availability of high-resolution screens (4k and such-like), FTM for Home windows must be modified to show correctly on at excessive pixels per inch (aka HiDPI scaling). Though I don’t have a Mac with a Retina show, I used to be capable of simulate a HiDPI show (144 DPI), and FTM 2017 for Mac displayed simply positive.
Fig 10. Net Clipping Points
Along with the factors in my assessment, there are some issues with the Net Clipping perform in Net Search:
1. The textual content “Click on right here for extra assist with net clipping” is just not hyperlinked to any assist web page
2. The grey textual content within the Net Clipping field is barely distinguishable from the grey background (not good for individuals with visible disabilities)
Three. The state of the Net Clipping button when off versus on is tough to differentiate. The software tip textual content offers no clue, because it all the time says “Allow Net Clipping” whether or not it’s already enabled or not
See hooked up screenshots
Fig 11. Index of People Button Ought to Be Centered
The Index of People button within the Individuals workspace Individual view received moved in one of many final builds. Now it’s too near the Father and Mom buttons (Fig. 11). It ought to be centered within the area between the Father & Mom and the Add button.
One last drawback I’d like to spotlight that has been raised by many readers is the sluggish and unresponsive technical help from MacKiev. A part of the frustration stems from the truth that “they don’t have operators standing by;” the one choices are Stay Chat or submitting an internet assist request type, to be answered by reps based mostly primarily in Ukraine. Each avenues could be time-consuming and should not end in a passable decision for the consumer. MacKiev actually must up their recreation on this space. Prior to now they’ve been capable of get away with utilizing this sort of help as a result of most of their merchandise have been comparatively problem-free, however FTM is a special animal. They inherited a flawed product from Ancestry, particularly the Home windows model, and on prime of that needed to implement a brand new Software Program Interface for the FamilySync function. Regardless of numerous man-hours spent fixing bugs, the launched model nonetheless induced main issues for some customers, which little question value MacKiev when it comes to misplaced credibility and clients. I can’t inform them how you can repair their help issues; I’m simply stating the apparent. MacKiev has said an up to date model of FTM will quickly be launched that may include “enhancements in syncing, efficiency and safety, some often requested enhancements to our new 2017 options,” and was imagined to have been launched by about 14 Oct 2017, in accordance a publication from MacKiev. Whereas the replace, when it comes, ought to scale back the variety of issues and thus clients who need assistance, MacKiev nonetheless wants to enhance their tech help.
*Household Tree Maker, FamilySync, TreeSync, FamilySearch, and RootsMagic are logos or registered logos of their respective house owners.